您现在的位置是:首页 > 专栏|博客 > 新老年文萃 > 潘世强 > 正文          

锦言译语10句

 

1. 人都是逼出来的。Nobody can succeed without forbearing pressure. Don’t complain.

  2. 如果你简单,这个世界对你也简单。If you are simple, this world is simple to you too. Don’t be greedy.

  3. 人生没有彩排,每一天都是现场直播。 Life is denied any dress rehearsal. Everyday of it is exposed to the public just as broadcast live. Don’t dally away your time.

  4. 怀才就象怀孕一样,时间久了,会让人看出来。Like pregnancy, talent won’t go hidden for ever. Don’t be over-anxious for quick success.

  5. 过去酒逢知己千杯少,现在酒逢千杯知己少。 Ten thousand cups were too few among bosom friends while few congenial friends can be found among good-for-nothing drunkards nowadays. Helpless.

  6. 人生如果错了方向,停止就是进步。 If in life you are going in a wrong direction, just stop and you are making progress. A stitch in time saves nine.

  7. 人生两大悲剧:一是万念俱灰, 一是踌躇满志。Frustration and arrogance are both tragic to man. Be modest and hopeful.

  8. 人生和爱情一样,错过了爱情也就是错过了人生。 Dismissing your sweetheart is as much as dismissing your lifelong career. Don’t let go any opportunity.

  9. 天下有钱人终成眷属. Moneybags will always go well- wedded. Money talks.

  10.要成功,需要朋友,要取得巨大的成功,需要敌人。Success needs friends and big success, strong rivals.

  少若翻译易中天的十句话。

新老年网 版权所有 浙ICP备11027042号